Look at these articles that I’ve recently found. It can improve a horse that you may know that needs help or your own horse that possibly needs Massage Therapy.
I use this therapy on my own horse Patience http://www.equinemassagetherapy.org/
Equine Massage Therapy is becoming a more common part of horse health management. Here are a few of the benefits of massage therapy.
- Reduces injury potential
- Relieves tension and muscles spasms
- Improves circulation which promotes more rapid healing of injuries
- Enhances muscle tone and increases your horse’s range of motion
- Encourages your horse’s willingness to perform
- Helps your horse’s recover from illness and injuries
- Increases the production of synovial fluid in the joints
- Reduces anxiety
- Stimulates liver and kidney functions
- Can help to extend the good health and lifespan of your horse
- Enjoy have a great day! Cindy Rodeo